OFGA is a firm focus on building design excellence.
We work on a large range of projects from Branding, Interiors, to Way Finding and Architecture. We are seeking talented and passionate designers to join our team. Work in close collaboration with architects, contractors and clients to design and document a variety of project types in all phases from programming through construction administration.
Top candidates will be looking for an energetic office environment with long-term career potential and will be self-motivated and eager to learn quickly and progress in their careers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Works with the design team on multiple projects with an eye toward excellent client satisfaction
• Follow design direction to develop project requirements for scope, schedule, budget, specifications, materials, etc.
• Coordinate design work with the internal team, consultants, clients and key personnel involved in projects to ensure project success
• Produce design documentation in Archicad / Rhino / SketchUp
• Perform construction administration duties
• Works with design team to prepare and present interior finish schemes to internal team members and clients
Required Experience / Attributes:
• Keen interest in construction and/or material properties
• Self-motivated and able to problem-solve independently
• Ability to effectively communicate issues and concerns to stakeholders, vendors and project team members
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Able to work effectively on multiple interior design projects at one time
• Portfolio of work that demonstrates excellence in design thinking
• Proficient in, Archicad, 3D Max
• Skilled in SketchUp, Rhino, and Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Excel
• Professional degree in interior design or interior architecture
• 0-2 years professional experience in interior design
• Residential / Commercial project experience
• Experience in concepts of special graphic work
• Understanding of programming and space planning practices